Friday, January 17, 2014

A Freebie for my followers as promised

My Sale starts today!


        Please just go to this website and grab the following below. In true fashion, I am offering two posters that praise the value and merits of creative writing in the classroom, but also elevate the person who writes. I feel reading these posters makes you feel good, and makes you not only want to write, but makes you be a little kinder to others. Best of all, it's completely free.


                          http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Posters-2-FREEBIE-Welcome-to-My-Store-1064172





                          Here is a copy of one of the posters. If you like, go
to the store and download it now!!!



God Bless and enjoy yourself and your students.

Gina (PerfettoWritingRoom).

No comments:

Post a Comment