Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sunday Scoop with Teaching Trio and SALE!!!


I'm so happy and feel blessed to join with the Teaching Trio in the Sunday Scoop. I know, it's Tuesday. What am I thinking? I am thinking that there's a lot of catching up I have to do! So without any further ado.... :


Three Things I Have to Do?

* Laundry, Laundry and more LAUNDRY.... pass the "Fels-Naphta" please (extra points for anyone who knows what that is!) 
*Whip up a homemade lentil soup with some uncured bacon from Aldi. If anyone shops at Aldi, give me a hollar. Is that place amazing or what?
*Finish planting and fertilizing the garden - I really want the honeyberries to fruit this year. 


Two Things I Hope to Do?
*Research information for my next Teachers Pay Teachers resource!
* Have some time to scope out some ranch homes in our area.


One Thing I am Happy to Do!
Throw a Sale, right now for all of my readers,
at my TPT store.
God Bless and happy teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment